Soilmec drilling rigs are self-mounting, easily transportable and designed to give the best drilling solutions.
The Soilmec SR-45 hydraulic drilling rig is specially designed to suit the following applications:
– LDP (Large Diameter Piles) cased bore piles with casing driven directly by the rotary head or optionally by the casing oscillator powered by the base carrier itself;
– LDP deep uncased bored piles stabilized by drilling fluid or dry hole;
– LHR (Low Head Room) – large diameter bored piles;
– CFA (Continuous Flight Auger) piles by means of long auger string;
– DP (Displacement Piles) / TCT (Traction Compacting Tool);
– TJ (Turbojet®) / TTJ (Twin Shaft Turbojet) – soil consolidation.
The SR-45 is equipped with the Drilling Mate System (DMS) on a 12′ touch screen. This is used for monitoring and control rig performance and operating parameters.