Soilmec rigs are self-mounting, easily transportable and designed to give the best drilling solutions.
The SR-95 hydraulic drilling rig has been specially designed for suiting the following applications:
– LDP (Large Diameter Piling) cased bore piles with casing directly driven by the rotary head or by a casing oscillator powered by the carrier base itself;
– LDP deep uncased bored piles stabilised by drilling fluid or dry hole;
– CFA (Continuous Flight Auger) piles by means of long auger string;
– CAP (Cased Augered Piles) piles with double independent rotary system;
– DP (Displacement Piles) / TCT (Traction Compacting Tool);
– TJ (Turbojet®) / TTJ (Twin Shaft Turbojet) – soil consolidation;
– RCDS (Reverse Circulation Drilling System) on demand.
The SR-95 is equipped with the Drilling Mate System (DMS) on a 12′ touch screen. This is used for monitoring and control rig performance and operating parameters.